Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Qualified Person (FvP)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Stadt Switzerland.
Our client is a marketing organization of a multinational Pharmaceutical entity.
Our client is looking for a registered QP/FvP.
- Quality assurance management and implementation of GxP regulations
- Processing complaints and quality defects,
- Release of products, established the PQR, updated SOPs
- Contact with relevant Health Authorities (Swissmedic, BAG) and with opinion leaders
- Sales Meetings / Training of employees
- Marketing and medical/scientific management of established products
- Potential analysis and planning of the introduction of new products
- Registered QP/FvP
- Multiple years experience in Pharmaceutical industry
- Life Science related education
- Strong knowledge of Pharmaceutical regulations
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of French and/or German is seen as an advantage
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.