Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Manager Quality - Pharmaceuticals
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Bern Switzerland.
Biopharmaceutical company which is active worldwide.
In this position, you will serve as person in plant during manufacturing campaigns.
- You are responsible for the operational quality management of the CMOs as well as for the compliance reviews of KPIs on a regular basis.
- You will provide support for regulatory inspections and supplier qualification in providing training in audit behavior, reviewing of all appropriate deviations and presentations and assessment of audit readiness.
- Furthermore you process performance reviews in close coordination with the CMO/tech transfer Manager.
- This will include provision of expertise into any trends, development of strategies for improvement and review of the annual product review report.
- You hold a university degree (Masters/Ph.D.) in Pharmaceutical or Biological Science, Biotechnology, Chemical/Process Engineering or Food Science and Technology and have at least 5 years’ work experience in a GMP regulated environment.
- Besides significant manufacturing experience - ideally recombinant, protein therapeutic or vaccine - you have the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are used to work in a global cross cultural work environment and you have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Your command of German and English is excellent. In addition, this position also assumes a high degree of technical process understanding and the ability to work independently.
- Travel frequency is > 50%.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.