Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Produktionsleiter / Head of Production
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Sankt Gallen Switzerland.
Our client is a company focused on developing & manufacturing specialty chemicals.
Reporting directly to the operations director you will be responsible for the production line.
- Responsible for a team of 10-15 people in production
- Manage the production activities with optimal safety, cost and quality
- Ensure a safe working environment to meet site safety objectives
- Represent production to external and internal stakeholders
- Responsible to apply relevant rules and regulations
- Manage the whole workforce dedicated to the production for manufacturing and development activities (shift leader, supervisors, operators).
- Ensure the development and training of the resources including a plan of development
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement within the team
- Ensure an efficient communication between the production team and other departments
Good German language skills mandatory
A minimum 5 years experience as production chemist
University degree in organic synthesis or chemical engineering
Excellent leadership skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.