Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Internal Auditor (4 months)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Switzerland.
Our client is a professional Medical Technology enterprise in the field of heart and lung diagnoses, defibrillation, medical software and patient monitoring. They are a globally orientated company with products that are produced in Switzerland.
Within this position of 4 months (contract), you will work closely with the Global Head of RA & QA. You are the perfect person to add value to a company within a very short period of time. This position is open immediately and our client is looking for somebody a.s.a.p.
- Developing annual plans and determining the internal audit scope’
- Document processing and preparing audit findings
- Performing internal audits with a reference to GHTF non-conformity grading system (including compliance with all related directives and regulations & risk management)
- Track, coordinate with functional teams and control the non-conformities that have been identified during audits
- Support supplier audits when necessary
- Support global head of QA/RA with trainings of employees
- Fluent in German & English
- Thorough knowledge of ISO 13485 & FDA QSR requirements
- Working experience as an internal auditor
- Academic degree in bio-medical engineering (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a MedDev company
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards & procedures, regulations, ISO 14971 and relevant laws
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Matthias Kunkel.