Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
QC Biologics Manager - Pharma
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Waadt Switzerland.
Our client produces BioPharmaceuticals
In this role you will be responsible for Quality Control for BioPharmaceutical products
- Good knowledge of microbiological techniques
- Good management background.
- Ability to evaluate staffing and equipment needs versus project workload is essential.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and provide leadership.
- Knowledgeable in regulatory and technical requirements of the pharmaceutical industry Experience in microbiological method validation
- Experience in - biological techniques is a strong advantage Strong analytical, troubleshouting and problem solving personality
- Fluent in French and English
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent in a relevant microbiology or Life Sciences engineering discipline
- Confirmed experience in a GMP regulated laboratory 3+ years of experience in microbiology is a must
- 2+ years experience in people management Experience with FDA, European and Japanese investigators during on-site inspections
- Experience interacting with Regulatory review staff on submission issues
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.