Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
This company is one of the major Medical Devices companies in Switzerland. They are current growing due to very impressive sales results. They ofcourse want to maintain their high quality standards and due to this, they are currently looking for strong quality managers to join their organization.
In this role as Quality Manager, you will be responsible for all quality related issues for the companies Swiss production site. You will report to the director for Quality Management. Next to this, you will be leading at team of Quality Specialists and Senior Quality Specialists. As Quality Manager, you will help the company reach their goals and stay one of the well known brands in the Medical Devices industry when it comes to the quality of their products.
- Maintaining the corporate Quality Management System
- Ensuring compliance with ISO 13485, FDA 21CFR 820 and other applicable quality standards
- Maintaining and managing all documents and controls relating to QMS
- Managing of Non Conformities (NCR)
- Cooperate with suppliers for quality related issues
- Managing the internal quality audit programme
- Managing CAPA's
- Managing external quality audit programme together with notified bodies and third parties
- Degree in Engineering or Life Sciences, or relevant experience from the Medical Devices industry
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in leading teams of at least 5 people, be it as Team Lead or as (Project) Manager
- Strong knowledge of ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CFR 820
- Previous experience in Quality Management Systems
- Fluent in German
- Fluent in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Matthias Kunkel.