Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Quality Control Associate
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
My client is a medical devices company that is currently growing. They produce innovative non-active class III products.
Take part in the QC Lab for a non-active Class III medical devices company
- Quality Control Validation and qualification
- Follow cGMPs, GLPs, SOPs, USP and FDA guidelines in all appropriate functions.
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Conduct weekly and monthly laboratory audits
- Perform proper hazardous waste removal
- Experience with ELISA, UPLC
- 3-5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or medical devices industry
- Basic knowledge of cGMPs, GLPs, SOPs, USP and FDA requirements
- BSc in Life Sciences, Engineering or Chemistry
- Good knowledge of both English & German
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Matthias Kunkel.