Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Head of Process Engineering
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Sankt Gallen Switzerland.
Our client is a specialty chemicals company and they offer;
- Excellent compensation & fringe benefits
- Friendly and rewarding environment
- Beautifully located in Switzerland
As head of process engineering you will be responsible for process development in our clients chemical production facility.
- Improving, updating and maintaining the production processes used for manufacturing of products currently in production as well as products transferred in from R&D into production (Scale-Up)
- Monitoring the production process
- Carrying out in-process control and protocols.
- Deputy production manager
- Reporting to operations director
- Collaboration with various departments (e.g. R&D, production, other stakeholders)
- University degree in Organic Synthesis or Chemical Engineering
- Good German Language skills.
- Accommodating personality
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.