Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior Technical Support Specialist
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer and marketer of natural ingredients.
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Technical Service Specialist (m/w) to take over all technical support and procedural management with a focus on both pre-sales and customer support. Furthermore you will be responsible for conducting laboratory formulation of a wide range of food products. As Senior Technical Service Specialist (m/w) you will be responsible for management of solid line local reports and effective communication within geographic area of responsibility.
- Be the first point of contact for assigned customers requiring technical support in Central and Eastern Europe
- Analyse customer processes and formulations requests providing timely recommendations - Meet customer requirements for cost savings, quality improvements, or product innovation
- Provide Technical support giving recommendations on ingredient selection and process adjustments
- Develop, update and execute technical account strategies for all accounts
- Utilize laboratory and pilot plant equipment to conduct trials related to open projects
- Continuous process and functional excellence deliverable improvement
- Utilize analytical equipment to diagnose problems applying relevant food technology knowledge
- Document technical work centrally and communicate project results internally as well as externally to customers
- Work in a cross-functional team supporting product management, sales and
- Degree in food technology/Science or Food Engineering
- Several years of relevant international technical sales/service or product development experience in food formulation
- Ability in delivering projects and product innovation in a timely fashion
- Excellent knowledge of common food processes, food ingredient functionality and ingredient interactions
- Fluent Polish and English as well as excellent communication & presentation skills
- Experience in running pilot plant equipment and supervising factory trials
- Flexible and willingness to travel regularly within Central and Eastern Europe
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.