Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior Technical Sales - Deputy of Sales
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
My client is a manufacturer of glucose, starch and starch derivatives, which are also used in clean label and organic quality to a large extent for the food production.
As such, you ensure optimal care and advice of your existing customers and develop new ones.
You are responsible for your own sales area, you can best assist your customers and provide solutions through your very good knowledge of the possible fields of application.
With your profound knowledge in the use of food ingredients and food additives you are able to develop new and innovative products, in collaboration with internal departments such as product development, production, etc..., and your customers.
The technical side of your versatile tasks is the product management, for instance in the development of new products and optimization of existing products.
The commercial side includes the full range of sales, such as market research, price negotiation, contract management, and budget forecasting.
You can expect an exciting job with a lot of room for manoeuvre and development possibilities.
A growing & dynamic organization in which you can share your creativity.
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the starch portfolio, with supporting market data, to inform Starch Product Line strategy.
- Apply technical knowledge to address questions that impact the success of the starch product line initiatives.
- Identify and execute new business development projects through direct relationships with key customers, direct management of projects, and by providing technical expertise, product line knowledge, and support to other Technical Service and Sales colleagues.
- Apply deep ingredient knowledge in starch (preferably nOSA and/or cold water swelling and/or emulsion expertise) to be the leading starch expert within the Technical Service team.
- Provide direct customer technical service and conduct or resource applications testing as needed.
- Troubleshoot issues with ingredients, formulations, processes, and assist in resolving customer complaints.
- Lead starch training programs and technical presentations for customers and internal teams. Develop and provide technical training to external customers and business partners.
- Lead quarterly project portfolio reviews at the product line meetings.
- Lead the Sales Department when the CCO is absent.
- A university degree in the field of food technology, for instance, as a food engineer.
- At least 5 years of experience in a technical application of food ingredients and food additives.
- Knowledge of the milling or bakery industry is an important advantage.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit needed, along with a winning attitude and an open-minded
- Responsible and able to work independently
- Pleasure in interdisciplinary work
- Willingness to travel is expected to be 50%
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.