Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
QA Manager - Bern
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Bern Switzerland.
Our client is a Pharmaceutical company with sites globally. This role is situated in Bern.
Ensures risk-based and cost-efficient quality-systems following the principles of cGMP
• Qualification and audits of suppliers
• Perform internal audits
• Manage planning and follow up of the regular inspections and external audits performed by public health authorities and customers
• Establish and update quality agreements
• Ensure continuous improvements on the allocated quality-systems
• Degree (Bachelor or Master) in life-science (or equivalent)
• Sound experience in quality assurance of biological or pharmaceutical products according to cGMP requirements
• Practical experience with auditing and quality agreements
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving
• Multilingual – at least German and English, written and spoken
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.