Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Quality Auditor - Pharmaceuticals
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Genf Switzerland.
Our client is focused on painkillers and other pharmaceuticals.
- Our client is looking for support in their auditing team.
- This role is focused on quality audits for GCP, GLP, RA and PV.
- Responsible for the quality audits in R&D clinical (GCP), non-clinical (GLP), Regulatory Affairs (RA) and/or Pharmacovigilance (PV) areas to ensure systems, procedures and resources are in place for effective implementation of the Quality Standards.
- The scope of this role covers R&D, RA and PV audit activities.
- Bachelor degree in Science (agriculture, biology or chemistry) or related field (e.g. veterinary); (or equivalent experience)
- +5 years of clinical/industry/health authority experience in regulated industry;
- +5 years Quality Assurance auditing experience
- Technical knowledge in Pharmacovigilance, preclinical and/or clinical drug development
- Knowledge of product research and development
- Knowledge of Regulatory Compliance and Industry Standards in GCP, GLP and PV.
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (written & verbal)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.