Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Project Manager Quality Assurance
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Aargau Switzerland.
The company is one of the leading manufacturers of interventional cardiology devices. They are currently growing rapidly and for this reason, would like to hire new people for the quality department.The company is investing massively in R&D and the development of new pipelines of products. Quality is imperative and commitment comes from the top.
In this role, you will be both Project Manager for Quality Assurance, and Senior Quality Engineer. You will be responsible for the oversight of suppliers and making sure they are compliant with the corporate quality manual. Next to this, you will oversee projects related to quality assurance for the products of the company.
- Identify and implement effective process control systems to support the development, qualification, and on-going manufacturing of products to meet or exceed internal and external requirements.
- Lead in the implementation of assurances, process controls, and CAPA systems designed to meet or exceed internal and external requirements.
- Acts as an effective leader or team member in supporting quality disciplines, decisions, and practices.
- Apply sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizings, communicating, and resolving quality issues.
- Assure in the development and execution of streamlined business systems which effectively identify and resolve quality issues.
- Working on Design Validation and Verification issues for products
- Degree in Engineering with 3-5 years of relevant experience in quality assurance in the Medical Devices industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Manufacturing experience within a medical device company
- Experience with supporting Design Verification and Validation activities
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Matthias Kunkel.