Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Key Account Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
Our client is a well known company in the FMCG Industry based in Zurich with offices in Geneva area.
In this role as a Key Account Manager you will have to take care of the relationship with the most important customers of our Client. Also you will have to drive the implementation of Corporate objectives.
• Strategic development of the largest key accounts in Switzerland
• Preparation and implementation of annual meetings in coordination with the Sales Manager
• Responsibility for client budgets, plans and customer P & L
• Independent planning, implementation and monitoring of measures to achieve agreed sales / income / distribution targets
• Design and continuous development of customer relationships
• Initiate category management projects together with CM ; Develop and enforce assortment / placement measures
• Development of market, product and competition analyzes based on internal data, Nielsen data and store checks as the basis of all decisions
• Cross-functional responsibilities.
• Diploma or Master degree
• At least 4 years experience as a Key Account Manager (account management, trade marketing, category management)
• Fluent German and very good English skills in speaking and writing, French is a big plus.
• Strong communicator and team oriented personality with first leadership experience
• Knowledge of Nielsen advantageous
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.