Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Genf Switzerland.
For this client I'm urgently looking for Engineering Managers with more than 10 years in the Engineering, Design, Construction and Validation of Pharmaceutical Greenfield projects in an Engineering or Project Management Position.
As the lead Engineering Manager you will be responsible for the planning, leading and managing of the Greenfield project on site. The preconceptual and basic design will be done in the HQ in Switzerland. The total duration of the different projects is 12-36 months.
* You will provide your expertise and lead the Design and Construction phase of the Project and will be responsible for the budgets and the schedule of the whole project.
* In this demanding engineering manager role you have a budget responsibility between 100-300 million euro's.
* You will manage the external design and construction firms, next to your own project engineering team.
* Together with the support of engineering team at HQ Switzerland you will provide broad technical expertise to this key project.
* Master Mechanical- or Chemical engineering;
* 10 to 15 years experience in engineering in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry;
* Budget responsible for 100-300 million euro's;
* Fluent in English.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Riko Arends.