Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Emerson MES Automation Consultant
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Waadt Switzerland.
The company is a multinational in the Pharmaceutical and Chemical industry.
At their plant close to Lausanne, they are currently in process to double the production capacity with the same production equipment. This site has been commissioned just two years ago, but they are already looking for this increase in production due to strong demand for their products. For this project, they currently have an project team for 12-16 months on site to find out how to do this the most efficient way possible. They are currently in the process of finding out which equipment needs to be doubled, and which equipment needs to be re-programmed. For this we are currently looking for an Emerson MES (Manufacturing Execution System) / MOM (Manufacturing Operations Management) Automation Engineering Consultant to be part of this team.
In this project, you will be responsible for overlooking the automation of the production process.
- You will work with the MES system of the company, Emerson Syncade
- You are responsible for all Automation, Process Control, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and the Factory Automation System (FAS) infrastructure, applications and resources according to corporate strategies, standards, specifications and local codes and regulations.
- You will be the main MES consultant, meaning you will work as Subject Matter Expert for the project team
- Create MES master plans for the location
- You identify opportunities and create value by assessing gaps and through identifying solutions and measurements
- You will make sure the MES system itself is configured in the right way, meaning you will be responsible for both the analytical understanding of the processes, and the actual coding of this.
- Strong knowledge with the Emerson Syncade MES system
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of French or German a huge plus
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Capable of building working relationships and working in project teams
- High problem solving capacity
- Good understanding of IT technology.
- Understand business strategy, goals and directions and act on them.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.