Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
RA Consultant - Work Remotely
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology, Chemicals and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Landschaft Switzerland.
The company is developing and producing APIs/ Peptides for the pharma and biotech industry. They are located in the US, Europe and Switzerland.
* Work Remotely
* Work independently without supervision
* Availability: from 50% - 100%
* Duration: Flexible. This company develops a long-term recruitment relationship that can lasts years
* Starting date: asap, but it is negotiable depending on availability
The Regulatory Affairs Consultant will help with the work load mainly focussing on DMF files (ASMF, US Type II DMF), compilation and publishing.
- Writing DMF files (ASMF, US Type II DMF)
- Compilation, publishing and submission of the regulatory dossier to the Authorities (EU and US)
- Update of CMC documentation
- Change Control
- Development of Regulatory Strategies
- Native German
- Strong background in Chemistry (Master or PhD)
- Ideally, experience with APIs/ Peptides
- Excellent scientific writing skills
- Knowledge of GMP
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Patricia Oses Equiza.