Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Account Manager Edible Oils EMEA
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Food organization, based in Basel-Landschaft Switzerland.
My client is one of the world's leader in Food/biological Solutions.
The Account Manager Edible Oils will be accountable for sales and overall growth for the business In Europe by creating and managing relationships with distributors and end-users within the EMEA market.
One of the abilities we seek in an account manager is a push and pull philosophy that focuses on achieving listings with distributors coupled with generating demand from the end user. The successful candidate will lead this activity in their market, utilizing a complete menu management approach with applications and marketing support.
We need someone with highly developed influencing and communication skills that can develop and maximize multi-level relationships in key customers to secure long term business growth.
- Define, plan and implement regional sales strategies.
- Generate revenue and asset management within new and existing accounts.
- Identify new and further growth opportunities within the region.
- Maintain and improve current levels of profitability of products with existing customers.
- Collaborate closely with different business development for input on account strategies to ensure adherence to their set boundaries.
- Approve and execute pricing plans.
- Responsible for meeting pre-defined Key Performance Indicators.
- Takes action where necessary to ensure industrial channel sales target achievement.
- Monitor and measure performance against targets.
- Build, manage and strengthen relationships with the customers by overseeing activities or transactions and ensuring compliance in accordance to the customer’s segmentation guidelines.
- Support the development of commercial, legal, supply and stocking agreements with customers.
- BS in Food Science, Food Technology, Food Chemistry, Chemistry or a related degree
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in sales focused on Edible Oils
- Ability to work in a food lab and food production environment.
- Effective communication of in-depth technical information to all levels internally and externally.
- Ability to develop customer relationships and trust through technical knowledge and expertise.
- Ability to travel 50%
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.