Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
QC Process Engineer - Pharma
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Waadt Switzerland.
Our client is a producer of BioPharmaceuticals
In this role you will be responsible for process improvement/transfer of analytical methods.
- Project Management techniques (certification not mandatory, but an advantage)
- Knowledge of analytical technics (LC/GC, Elisa, Microbiology, Bioassay)
- Analytical method transfer exercise for new products/new methods
- Statistics, process capability, problem solving techniques and CDS calculation
- Self-management, priority setting and planning skills
- Ability to take an “outside-in” approach and to make use of knowledge and best practices outside the organization
- Fluent in French and English
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent in a relevant Life Sciences engineering discipline
- Confirmed experience in Quality Control
- 3+ years of experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Proven leadership skills, pro-active and results-driven
- Excellent written and public speaking skills
- Entrepreneurial, positive, can-do attitude
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.