Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Executive R&D Director / CTO
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
The company is a leading Medical Devices company in the Sterilization equipment industry. They are ISO 13485 certified and adhere to FDA 21 CFR 820 regulations.
In this role, you will be overseeing all Research and Development for the entire group of companies. You will lead indirectly a team of approximately 80 people in Research & Development. In total, you will have 7 direct reports from several sites in Switzerland and Germany. About 3 days a week you will be located in the HQ in Switzerland, the other two days you will be able to visit the other R&D sites. The company has an dynamic, entrepeneurial and succes driven atmosphere.
- Your main responsibility is the introduction of new and innovative products to make sure the company is staying one of the leaders in the field
- Lead the whole R&D team
- Responsible for all product development
- Take part in the Executive team
- Report directly to the CEO
- 15-20 years of experience in Research & Development
- At least 10-15 years of management experience
- At least 15 years of medical devices experience
- Knowledge of the production of sterilization equipment a big plus
- Strong knowledge of ISO 13485
- Fluent in German and English is a must
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.