Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zug Switzerland.
The company is a global packaging company with a focus on Healthcare and Automotive packaging. The company is one of the major worldwide players in their field. They are currently looking for new Plant Director for one of their sites.
In this role, you will be overseeing a Pharmaceutical and Automotive packaging manufacturing site. You will be responsible for the growth of the site, both in the extension of the production sites, and improving the efficiency of day-to-day operations. Also, you will be responsible for day-to-day running of the site, including Profit & Loss and hiring responsibility.
- Responsible for setting up and the extension of manufacturing plant
- Project, Operations & Plant Management
- Take care of continuous Improvement (Lean Six Sigma)
- Development and training of teams
- Responsible for change Management
- Strategic, Operational Planning & Execution
- Responsible for Profit & Loss in the production sites
- Budget Management, Financial Planning & Analysis, Inventory Management
- Previous experience as Plant Director in a plant of at least 50-100 people, ideally in a packaging company
- Fluent in English and German
- MSc in Engineering
- Strong people management skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.