Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Genf Switzerland.
My client is an international Biomedical devices company. Their headquarters are in Switzerland, with branches all over the world. Because of their growth, they are now hiring.
- The managing of the laboratories (2 people reporting directly to you)
- The responsibility for the biological and quality control
- Join in the CAPA process
- QA activities follow-up with suppliers
- Biological and particular control responsibility in cleanrooms
- Take care of the bio burden and LAL validations, including the biocompatibility studies
- Be part of internal and external audits
- The assisting of the Quality Manager, including application and maintenance of the Quality Manual
- 3 years of relevant experience in the QA and biomedical fields
- Thorough knowledge of ISO 13485 and QSR
- University degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of and experience in the field of Microbiology
- Organisational skills must be excellent
- 3D skills in measuring are desired
- English and French must be fluent
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Matthias Kunkel.