Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Switzerland.
Our client is a pioneering oncology company. They have offices in Switzerland, Germany, Japan & a research center in Israel.
For the Quality department our client is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer. Within this position you will be responsible for the quality systems and ensuring compliance with applicable regulations.
- Continuously updating and developing quality procedures
- CAPA handling, NC-Processes, complaint handling and change control
- Supporting processes through the implementation of actions and by ensuring compliance through monitoring
- Conducting both internal as external audits
- Provide internal trainings on quality system requirements
- Ensure compliance with corporate quality system requirements
- Continuous improvement of projects
- Able to work in an internationally orientated environment
- SAP knowledge
- Fluency in English
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance in a Medical Device company
- Experience in and knowledge of FDA 21 CFR 820 and ISO13485
- Academic degree in Medicine, Biology, Engineering or an equivalent
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Michael Lynch.