Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Global Quality Auditor
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
They are a global company, with sites all over Europe. The company is cerfitifed ISO 13485 and adheres to the EU Medical Devices Directive (MDD) and FDA 21 CFR 820.
In this role, you will be responsible for the internal quality auditing. You will go to both production and sales sites to do audits to make sure the company is always on the highest possible levels of quality standards. Your role will be 60% travelling due to the audits, and 40% in the office to do follow-up and planning for new audits.
- Auditing the quality departments of the company under ISO 13485, the QSR (FDA 21 CFR 820) and the Medical Devices Directive (MDD)
- Independent planning of audits and their execution, including follow-up activities
- Technical BSc, or same type of training during your career
- between 6-10 years of experience in the quality department of a highly regulated company
- 2-3 years of experience in doing quality audits
- Audit certification a huge plus
- Fluent in German a must
- Fluent in English a must
- Good command of Italian, Spanish or French would be a big plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.