Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
QA Manager Compliance & Validation
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Bern Switzerland.
Our client is focused on developing and manufacturing Vaccines.
This role will be in the QA team responsible for Validation & Compliance.
- Vendor-management and risk-management
- Design and perform quality-agreements
- Manage planning of external audits performed by public health authorities & customers
- Continuous improvements on quality-systems
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in life-science (or equivalent)
- Experience in quality assurance of biological or pharmaceutical products according to cGMP (5 years or more)
- Familiar with GMP environment
- Practical knowledge of process and cleaning validation requirements
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving attitude
- Good negotiation skills
- Multilingual - at least German and English, written and spoken
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.