Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Head of Validation
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
My client is a fast-growing Medical Devices company near Zurich. They concentrate on customized injection devices for drug delivery. They are ISO 13485 and 9001 certified, and work on the basis of FDA 21CFR part 820.
In this position, you will be building up the Validation department of my client.
- Building up of the Validation and Verification department (currently 3 co-workers)
- Responsible for building up the test-infrastructure
- Working together with R&D, Product Management, QARA and external partners
- Overall responsibility for the validation equipment
- Take care of the qualification and validation by GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
- Sharing of knowhow in DoE (Design of Experiments)
- 6-10 years of experience in verification and validation in Medical Devices
- High quality awareness
- Good knowledge of statistical experimental design
- Engineering degree
- Fluent in English. Fluency in French and/or German is a big plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Matthias Kunkel.