Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Sales Manager - FoodService
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional FMCG and Food organization, based in Genf Switzerland.
My client is a food company based near Geneva.
My client is currently selling his products in retail channels. The purpose is now to develop a product line targeting Foodservice channels. In order to make it a success our client is looking for a new sales manager willing to take the challenge and develop this new product line and take it into the market.
- Penetration of new Foodservice accounts and improved distribution.
- Maintain a thorough and current understanding of existing and projected product lines, category trends of key customers, of competitors and the market place in general.
- Deployment of new initiatives emerging from project teams and introduce them on the Swiss market.
- Assist in developing annual trade plans for new and existing key accounts to drive objectives. This includes the sales of new product lines, product expansion and promotional plan development.
- Work with cross functional teams.
- Minimum 3 years account management experience in the food industry
- At least 3 years of sales experience in Foodservice
- Excellent communication skills in French and English (oral and written), German is a plus.
- Negotiation, Communication, Commercial and relationship building Skills.
- Proactive, Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- Energetic, "getting things done", can-do attitude.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.