Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Technical Support Manager Foods
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Agriculture, Food and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
Our client is a global bio science company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries.
We are looking for an experienced application technologist (m/f) to support their customers with best technical service and appropriate product solutions in the field of natural colors and coloring foodstuffs for the following product areas: prepared foods, confectionery and ice cream.
· Technical support and consulting of our customers in cooperation with our global sales organization
· Internal support of color and coloring foodstuff product development by industrial process oriented application work
· Product development in cooperation with our customers
· Support of our sales representatives in product specific questions
· Realization of technical training for our customers and our sales representatives
· Service to our production and QC departments
· Team-person with a masters degree in food technology/food sciences
· Three to five years of professional experience in product development of prepared foods, confectionery or ice cream.
· Joy in recipe development of foods and working with customers and colleagues
· Fluent skills in English are required for international cooperation, good German skills are desirable
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.