Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Executive VP Research & Production
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Genf Switzerland.
The company is currently active with several Medical Device products on the market, but would like to extend their scope and reach out more into the Medical Devices industry.
As Executive Vice President for Research & Development, you will be overseeing all research for the Medical Devices products of my client. You will make sure development happens in the right schedule, steer the different research groups in the right direction and be responsible for putting all new products on the market.
- Responsible for R&D department, meaning all engineers, managers and directors
- Responsible for the Operations team, meaning all engineers, managers and directors
- In total overseeing a team of over 100 people
- Developing new products for the company
- Making sure quality is on par with the high standards requested by the EU and the FDA
- Taking care of all the steps between R&D and production
- Strong experience in Research & Development, Design processes and in Operations
- Strong management experience, at least proven track record on Director level
- MSc or PhD in Engineering or Life Sciences
- Fluent in English and French
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.