Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Quality Manager - Pharmaceuticals
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Landschaft Switzerland.
Our client is a BlueChip Pharma company.
This is an interim role, on site,(100% FTE) for a Quality Manager and Qualified Person/FvP
- Leads the implementation of the quality system, including the organization and the documentation and tracking the completion milestones.
- Compliance of suppliers Third Party Distribution to all requirements including distribution and transportation of our client.
- Continuous improvement activities for more effective Quality systems across the organization.
- Responsibility that Quality system management is implemented and maintained Responsible Person Switzerland
- Establishes, maintains and communicates internal guidelines for the quality system
- Tracking of quality complaints in the internal database
- Master's Degree in Sciences, preferable in Pharmacy or Life Sciences with appropriate experience
- 5-7 years of experience within the quality control function of the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge and experience in pharmaceutical operations, quality control, distribution and International regulations are essential
- Knowledge of cGMPs, cGDPs regulations and requirements for pharmaceutical products distribution
- Verbal, written and presentation skills in German and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.