Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt Specialist
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology, Chemicals and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Stadt Switzerland.
Our client is looking for Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt Consultants
Develop a high proficiency in the Operational Excellence methodology and act as an expert in the techniques and approach.
- Build Operational Excellence capability in our client by leading initiatives that use the methodology in high priority company projects and target areas.
- Coach leaders, teams and colleagues to develop their knowledge and capability to use Operational Excellence in their own areas.
- Play an active role in the Operational Excellence community, drive the development of capabilities and improve the Operational Excellence methodology.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Change and/or operational management experience
- Proven record in the application of project and program management methodologies
- Experienced stakeholder management skills as well as dealing with ambiguity
- Expert practitioner knowledge of operational excellence philosophy and methodologies
- Professional operational excellence qualifications, such as Six Sigma Black Belt, Shingo philosophy trained, or Lean Office & Manufacturing Specialist
- Fluent in English, any additional language will be highly beneficial
- Strong capability to develop, coach & teach others in delivering change
- Data and process driven
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.