Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
QA Batch Compliance
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Landschaft Switzerland.
Our client is a manufacturing company of Pharmaceutical products in Switzerland.
Strengthening the team in QA Batch Compliance
- Review and check Batch Compliance documentation from active ingredients
- Check documentation according to cGMP and internal guidelines
- Discuss feedback on documentation with production, R&D and API and follow up with correction.
- Support the group for documentation with (re)writting of documents and SOP's
- Degree in chemistry or pharmacy
- Experience in GMP environment
- Experienced with documentation and technical writing
- Fluency in German & English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.