Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Head of Project Management Quality
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Stadt Switzerland.
Our client is a Pharmaceutical company focused on drug substances/API's
For the Quality group you will be responsible for managing client projects by directly supervising a team of project managers.
- Decision maker on quality related stakeholder questions on CMC development
- Managing project time frame and planning
- Communication between project teams and external customers
- Review of project relevant GMP documentation
- Leading of internal project teams
- Life Science or Pharmaceutical education
- At least 5 years of experience
- Experience in managing a group of people
- CMC development experience
- Strong cGMP knowledge of EU and USA
- Organic or Analytic chemistry background
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.