Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
RA / QA Specialist
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Switzerland.
Our client is an international manufacturer and distributor of laboratory instruments. They are located in Eastern Switzerland and provide innovative solutions for measurements and analysis.
The RA / QA Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that complaint investigations are conducted and that the complaints are reviewed and analyzed on a daily basis. They are looking for somebody to start a.s.a.p. on a Freelance/Interim basis.
- Daily review & analysis of customer complaints
- Ensure complaint investigations are adequate
- Ensure risk assessments are conducted in a appropriate way
- Prepare and submit reports related to adverse events
- Coordinate CAPA board meetings
- Close CAPA's in time & drive continuous improvement
- 2-3 years proven RA and/or QA experience in a FDA-regulated Medical Device company
- Bachelor degree in science, engineering (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of 21CFR820 & ISO13485
- Fluent in English (mandatory), German is a plus
- International experience in problem solving, complaint handling or equivalent
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Matthias Kunkel.