Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Quality Assurance Manager - Pharma
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Stadt Switzerland.
The company is focused on a wide variety of Pharmaceutical products.
- This role will be located in Geneva for the office location of one of our key clients.
- You will be responsible of the implementation, maintenance, improvement, harmonization and operations of the Quality systems for the Swiss affiliate and in collaboration with the regulatory manager for maintaining registration of product and for registering new product.
- Degree in Life Sciences preferably a Master Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biochemistry or another related science
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of GMP/GDP as well as the pharmaceutical environment.
- Previous experience in a Pharmaceutical company preferably within the quality, compliance, regulatory or laboratory units.
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical and problem solving skills, a good listener with a demonstrated strength in communication
- Team player and you are recognized for your sound judgment and decision making ability.
- Speak English, German and French (or any of Swiss official languages).
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.