Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Director Production - Pharmaceuticals
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Landschaft Switzerland.
Our client is a world leader in the manufacturing of API's
As Director Production Director you will report directly to the Site Head and take full responsibility of large scale solid phase manufacturing of drug substances.
- Managing a staff of team leaders, chemists and technicians for large scale solid phase manufacturing of drug substances
- Planning and allocating staff and resources to adhere to manufacturing budget
- Recruiting and developing staff necessary for reliable and efficient large scale solid phase manufacturing
- Proactively identifying and creatively resolving chemical, technical, and analytical challenges
- Aligning and harmonizing large scale solid phase manufacturing capabilities between sites
- Identifying and implementing plans and programs to optimize manufacturing output and efficiency
- Ensuring compliance with all GMP as well as Health&Safety requirements
- In depth understanding of all aspects of API manufacturing
- Leadership qualities as a line manager in the pharmaceutical or Biotech field
- Self-disciplined and well organized
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Solution oriented and pragmatic
- Ability to create and maintain a spirit of teamwork
- Ability to set priorities and to follow through on commitments
- Excellent command of English, oral and written
- Experience with operational excellence initiatives desirable
- Willingness to establish permanent residency in Southern California
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.