Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Quality Assurance Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
Our client is a manufacturing site in Switzerland focused on Pharmaceutical Ingredients
Improvement of QMS, compliance and improvement of quality processes.
- Maintain and improve on set standards in daily QA responsibilities
- Support continuous improvement activities in quality management
- Manage and be a partner in complex quality related questions from Production, S&M and technical departments
- Partner in a dynamic team
- At least 5 years experience in Quality Management, Systems for the manufacturing of DS/DP/API
- Experience with guidelines (cGMP, FDA, EMA, SwissMedic) Norms (ISO 9001) and good IT Knowledge
- Experience in QMS such as change control, CAPA, Validation, Batch Record Review in regulated environment
- Fluency in German & English
- Experience as Lead/Co Auditor for 5 years
- Strong analytical background
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.