Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
GMP Audit Head / Senior Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Stadt Switzerland.
Our client is a global Pharma company with EU HQ in Basel.
You will lead a team of GMP auditors in Europe, Middle East and Afrika.
- Manager for a team of GMP Auditors
- Plan, prepare and lead complex GMP audits
- Establishing the yearly audit plan and quarterly updates in your scope
- Maintaining the yearly audit schedule, assigning audit leads and approving audit reports as applicable
- Provide expert review and ensure due diligence audit activities to support business initiatives
- Act as a GMP compliance consultant, establish and provide GMP training and compliance opinions
- Perform GMP surveillance of new / upcoming requirements, review business processes and management practices and identify areas of opportunities for c-continual improvement within the organization
- University degree in a technical area (e.g. Pharmacy, pharmaceutical engineering, biology, chemistry)
- Minimum 10 years’ professional background in a GMP regulated environment, e.g. in Quality and / or Production, including several years GMP auditing experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team of Senior Experts
- Good understanding of a complex organization
- Good language skills and business fluent in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.