Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Quality Assurance Coordinator
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Stadt Switzerland.
My client is a leading company in the implantable sector with their headquarters in Basel, who are extensively growing and therefore hiring an interim QA Coordinator. This is a one of a kind opportunity to join a growing Medical Devices company in the international region of Basel, close to Germany and France.
As interim Quality Assurance Coordinator you will be the right hand of the Head of Quality Assurance.
- Training and guidance for Quality team
- Participate in Quality Management System
- Make sure Quality Systems are operated under ISO 13485, ISO 9001 and FDA 21 CFR 820
- Participate in external, internal and supplier audits
- Taking part in CAPAs, SOPs
- Prepare audits
- Internal investigations on compliance issues
- Degree in Management, Life Sciences or Engineering
- Experience as Lead Auditor
- 5-10 years experience in Quality Assurance in the Medical Devices Industry
- Knowledge of FDA 21CFR 820 and ISO 13485 standards
- Extensive experience with Council Directive 93/42/EEC
- Experience in team management for minimun 3 years
- Fluent in English, fluent in German and/or French a big plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Matthias Kunkel.