Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Chief Technology Officer
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
As a medium sized medical devices company with their headquarters in Switzerland, this company is currently active as CMO for several of the global Healthcare players.
In this position, you will be responsible for the introduction of all new medical devices products. You will interact with all different departments within the company, but most importantly, you will be leading the R&D department to make sure new products will be invented. Next to this, as part of the executive team, you will be part of making strategic level decisions, deciding in which way the company will go. As CTO, you will be the one spearheading the future of my client. Because of the several production sites this company has, you should feel comfortable with travelling for business purposes.
- Your main responsibility is the introduction of new products and making sure my client will be well known for their innovative products
- You will take part in the executive management, being responsible for all new product developments
- You will be both project leader and end responsible within the R&D and engineering departments
- You will be the one overviewing all engineers and R&D employees and be responsible for them
- All life cycle management for the products will be your responsibility
- Experience with the development and introduction of new products in the fields of electronics and enterprise software
- The drive for innovation should be an integral part of your CV
- Experience with new product development, from a R&D and/or operational level is very important
- Because the company being in the medical devices industry, knowledge with ISO 13485, 21CFR 820 and the EU MDD is necessary, both from an R&D, Quality and Regulatory perspective
- Because of the size of the company, a hands-on management style is required
- You should be feeling comfortable with being on the production floor
- Fluent in both English and German.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.