Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Operations Director (several plants)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Basel-Landschaft Switzerland.
Medical Devices company (both Class II and Class III) with worldwide operations, but with their headquarters in Switzerland
The Operations Director will be responsible for managing multiple plants, responsible for developing managing and deploying local teams at various facilities. End 2016, the entire organization must be Lean. For this challenge, my client needs a leader with a strong background in Lean, Six Sigma and other methods.
- Maintain safety and regulatory compliance relating to the production facility.
- In charge of preparing the strategic industrial plan of the Plant
- P&L responsibility, coupled with financial and commercial understanding
- Business excellence through Lean, TPM, Six Sigma etc
- Demonstrated effectiveness in communicating between clients, staff and management
- Strong leadership, human resources and project management skills, including the ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- 15+ years of experience in Plant Management or Operations Management
- Demonstrated cost and waste reduction in processes
- Experience in quality and production and/or plant management
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.