Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Quality Assurance Officer - Pharma
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Freiburg Switzerland.
Our client is a full-service pharmaceutical contract manufacturing organization (CMO).
Being QA contact for maintenance to track activities that may impact on the quality
- Follow the schedule of qualifications and validations and restart the services concerned
- Review protocols and reports of qualification and validation
- Follow the schedule of preventive maintenance and make available the corresponding maintenance protocols
- Create road books for each input material
- Regularly check the activities on the field of production or quality control
- Check labels edited for production
- Develop and provide continuing education for staff GMP
- Conduct risk analyzes
- Conduct internal audits
- University education or professional degree
- Good knowledge of GMP
- Good technical knowledge
- Fluent in French and English
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Experience in a pharmaceutical production environment
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.