Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Sales Manager - Chocolate
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
My Client is a premium luxury chocolate manufacturer, with its fundamental strength being its innovation to creating premium products. They offer their customers a distinctive array of premium products.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to work in a stimulating environment for a rewarding and fast growing company.
As a Sales Manager you will be charged with identifying the appropriate customers for the company. You'll be asked to be proeficient and you will need to have direct contacts with clients.
- Penetration of new accounts and improved distribution at existing accounts.
- Maintain a thorough and current understanding of existing and projected product lines, category trends of key customers, of competitors and the market place in general.
- Deployment of new initiatives emerging from project teams and introduce them on the Swiss market.
- Assist in developing annual trade plans for new and existing key accounts to drive objectives. This includes the sales of new product lines, product expansion and promotional plan development.
- Work with cross functional teams.
- Minimum 3 years account management experience in Chocolate industry
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written)
- French and German conversational skills required
- Negotiation Skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Commercial and relationship building
- Proactive, ability to quickly switch
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Team Player
- Energetic, "getting things done"
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.