Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Sales Manager - Bakery
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Basel-Landschaft Switzerland.
Our client is a large bakery company
For our client we are currently looking for a Sales Manager. You will work and operate Business to Business and focus on getting new business. The Bakery industry within the Netherlands is settled for a lot of companies, but within Europe their are a lot challenges. So do you know how to give Sales a boost via new relations, new partnerships or new channels, then respond to this vacancy.
- You will be responsible for different sales teams throughout the world
- You will need to develop the sales teams
- You will be responsible to optimize the distribution in your regions
- To work in a collaboration with R&D, Marketing, Supply Chain and Procurement
- To promote the products within different industries on fairs, conferences and seminars
- Master food technology or bio chemistry
- A perfect understanding of the food industry specialized in yeast/enzymes, fermentation or cultures
- You've got at least 10 yrs relevant business knowledge
- Good communicator
- People Manager
- Experienced in multicultural environment
- Able to travel up to 50%
- Fluent in German & English, other languages are appreciated
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.