Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
GMP Auditor - Pharmaceuticals
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Luzern Switzerland.
Our client is a large Pharma company focused on contract and custom manufacturing.
As lead auditor you ensure conformity and quality of sourced materials and services for production.
- You will be responsible for the audits of suppliers, analytical contract labs, and other service providers.
- Together with our purchasing department you will also ensure that appropriate quality agreements are in the place.
- Master or PhD degree in live sciences or pharmacy
- Certified training as GMP auditor
- 2 years of experience with audits in the GMP regulated industry
- Excellent knowledge of the GMP requirements for API raw materials
- Good knowledge of the GMP equirement for the analytical testing of APIs
- Excellent communication skills in German und English
- Willingness to travel in Europe including approximately 10% intercontinental travel
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.