Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Bern Switzerland.
Our client is specialized on BioPharmaceuticals in Central Switzerland
In this role you will be responsible as Qualified Person / FvP / QP
- Batch Release
- Batch Return
- Complaint Handling
- Product Quality Reports
- Compliance to Internal Regulations
- Management of QMS
- Coordinate regulatory tasks
- Support colleagues in "quality assurance"
- Relevant educational background
- Relevant work experience in regulated area (e.g. Medical Device, Pharma, BioTech)
- Eligable for QP / FvP / Qualified Person certification in Switzerland or QP / FvP / Qualified Person certified in Switzerland
- Fluency in English and German, speaking French at professional level
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.