Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Ticino Switzerland.
Our client is a producer of ingredients for the pharmaceutical industry.
In this role you will set up a new department focused on monoclonal antibodies.
- Coordinate a small team for biotech development with mammalian cells (upstream, downstream)
- The technology transfer to Production, for cGMP clinical batches manufacturing
- Production troubleshooting
- Actively executes practical activities and work in the laboratories as team member
- Provides support to the Business Development evaluating new contract manufacturing projects and services also presenting it personally to the potential customers
- Project leader in direct contact with customers and other departments during project execution
- More than 5 years of practical experience with antibodies by using mammalian cell culture technique
- Experience in a bio-pharmaceutical industry
- Strong knowledge and expertise in the field of fermentation technology and/or downstream processing
- Strong communication, leadership and organizational skill
- You like to work in the laboratory and in a team environment
- If you do not speak Italian, you have an excellent English knowledge and willingness to learn Italian.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.