Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Quality Assurance Manager - Pharma
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Wallis Switzerland.
Our client is a company focused on Pharma and BioTech products.
As part of our QA team you will be working in collaboration with production, QC and our clients
- Responsible for assurance of GMP
- Approve documents from production for conformity.
- Handle deviations and research of OOS results
- Contact with customers
- Participate in GMP Audits
- Finished education in Chemistry or similar
- Knowledge of GMP guidelines
- Independent, strong communication skills, customer oriented, teamplayer and process oriented
- Fluency in German and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.