Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Junior Technical KAM
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
The company is a global producer and provider of natural ingredients in the food industry.
They have more than 50 Production and Application centers establish in over 100 countries and more than 3500 employees.
As a Junior Key Account Manager you will have to be an essential business partner for food solutions with a strong ability to perform market development and a good understanding of trends and winning products.
- Grow the market share of the Company in Switzerland and develop long term commitments with clients.
- Create and manage innovation projects and concepts.
- Analyse the competition in the market and act from it.
- Implementation of a state-of-the-art customer service.
- Active market analysis and identification of marketing channels for Business Opportunities.
- Monitoring of sales activities and profit.
- Interaction with internal departments concerning product group strategies.
- Excellent process execution for customer projects
- Communicative and presentation skills.
- Dynamic and result driven you have a go-getter attitude.
- At least 5 years' experience in the food industry B2B sales.
- Language skills : English & German. French is a plus.
- Degree in Business or Food sciences.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis across Switzerland.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.