Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Sales Manager - Food Ingredients
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
Our client is looking for a sales manager to build out a sales network mainly in Switzerland for the sugar industry, your clients will be the multinationals, large manufacturers and distributors in Food & Drinks. This client is one of the largest multinationals within Sugar and other ingredients.
Speciality Sales Manager - Food ingredients
- Gain new significant business at Large Manufacturers, distributors
- Manage business growth in Switzerland
- Responsible to offer support to other teams within the organisation
- Responsible for the Speciality strategy within Spain
- Responsible to reach your Personal KPI
- Forecasting new Volume and Business
- Bachelor or Master degree Food Science
- Proven Track record within relevant industry
- Experience in demonstrating NPD launches
- Experience working with Large Manufacturers and Distributors
- Fluent German and English, French is a plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.